Key Largo Trip - 4 days/3 nights Hotel Unlimited boat dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef_Haven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for someone to buddy with to make this trip happen. I have reservations for the end of next week, (buddy had to back out due to an injury) I can push the dates out if that helps. Just PM me if you like.

Unlimited Diving...Tanks Included. Ocean Divers in Key Largo, Florida, is running an amazing dive and hotel package along with Marina Del Mar from September 13 to December 22, 2011. This special package has a 3 night minimum stay and allows guests to make an unlimited number of dives for the price of just one dive trip per day. Here's how it works: For each night a guest stays in the hotel, they get a full day of diving, which includes the opportunity to make up to four different dives - a two-tank dive trip in the morning and a two-tank dive trip during the afternoon. So if you stay three nights, you get three full days of diving - up to 12 dives - for the price of only one trip per day. Ocean Divers also offers one-tank night dives on Wednesday and Saturday, and these are included in the package as well, which means on these days guests can do up to five dives. For example, if 2 divers stay 3 nights, including a Wednesday or Saturday, they can do up to 13 dives each (26 dives total) for only $822.58 or $411.29 per person. The regular price of this package would be $1650.33 or $825.16 per person. These prices are based on double occupancy and a 3 night minimum stay. No matter how many dives you do, you still only pay for one dive trip per day! Book your trip now to take advantage of this incredible offer. Ocean Divers 522 Caribbean Dr. Key Largo, FL 33037 877-361-1113 www.oceandivers.com
Includes Spiegel Grove and The Duane wrecks, Pickels reef, Molasses, Christ of Abyss, Grecian Rocks plus way more.

I am interested in this trip because I was actually planning a trip to Key Largo for my birthday. The dates that I have free are Dec 2-7. Would that work for you?

I just got back from doing this deal last weekend. I would strongly encourage anyone to take advantage of this deal. Ocean Divers is a great operation, the rooms are certainly adequate, and come with a Continental breakfast. You get on the boat just a block down from your motel room. You can do four dives a day with them, five if you do a night dive. I hope they run this special again next year, because I will certainly take advantage of it again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom