Key Largo video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

havnmonkey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I took a quick trip to Key Largo for my friends birthday last Sunday. We brought my jet ski down and stayed at the Hilton. Watched some of the NBA finals and a bit of the World Cup... And did a bit of snorkelling too. We hit up Pickles and Molasses reef on the second day. Vis was right around 40ft and cleared up a lil more toward the end of the day. It's been a few years since I'd been out on these reefs so I had a blast.

The plan was to snorkel again at French reef on the third day; but my trailer bearings blew out and had to drop it off at a local shop to get fixed. We decided to kayak around Pennekamp instead.

All in all a fun and mostly relaxing trip!

Shot with a Gopro Hero3 silver, URPRO shallow water filter, 1080p/30 auto wb, medium fov. Had a bit of color correction in post (Premiere Elements) because the auto wb, gonna use protons next time. Enjoy!

Key Largo June 2014 on Vimeo

Back
Top Bottom