Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k ellis

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am going to Key Largo next week and am interested in any advice for dive sites :) Thanks

well for me deep and wrecks are cool. For my partner shallow reef

For shallow dives, anything in Pennekamp state park is pretty cool. I've enjoyed the French reef, Molasses, North Dry Rocks and Grecian Rocks. The latter two are really shallow and can probably accomidate snorklers too

I really enjoy Carysfort for a shallow Key Largo reef. Its too far for most of the KL dive boats to be able to get out there and still be able to do two dive trips per day; the exceptions would be the charters that run out the Garden Cove marina like Silent World, etc.

Dang it John stop rubbing it in that you have been to Carys Fort :shakehead: I have yet to be able to get out there and I live here...... :shocked2: It's always been to far to choppy to something every time I book a boat to go there.:depressed::depressed:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom