Key West, Belize, Cozumel and Bimini in 7 days Celebrity Infinity luxury liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buck3647

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
This is a great dive cruise that we will take again each site had its own unique life Reward for my lost hat Cozumel Mexico. Key West, Belize, Cozumel & Bimini
Me my hat COZUMEL MX  LOST AT SEA  REWARD.jpg

You captured some wonderful footage there. Good luck in finding the hat.

We'll be doing a similar thing in January. We're taking a 21-day cruise through the Eastern and Southern Caribe. I won't dive every island, of course, but will attempt the best diving ones. I'll be building a (compact!) camera rig for the trip based on a Paralenz Vaquito. Here's our island list:

Turks And Caicos
Dominican Republic
Bonaire
Curacao
Aruba
Half Moon Cay
Saint Maarten
Saint Lucia
Barbados
Martinique
St Kitts And Nevis
St. Thomas

You captured some wonderful footage there. Good luck in finding the hat.

We'll be doing a similar thing in January. We're taking a 21-day cruise through the Eastern and Southern Caribe. I won't dive every island, of course, but will attempt the best diving ones. I'll be building a (compact!) camera rig for the trip based on a Paralenz Vaquito. Here's our island list:

Turks And Caicos
Dominican Republic
Bonaire
Curacao
Aruba
Half Moon Cay
Saint Maarten
Saint Lucia
Barbados
Martinique
St Kitts And Nevis
St. Thomas
Sweet I would try to dive them all Night diving Aruba and St Kitts if you can All of these dive sites can be found on my YouTube channel BTW, ENVIOUS!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom