Kid's Broken Arm, No better half = unhappy diver Dad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:shakehead what can I do to get wet......my daughter broke her arm last night, right when I was trying to nail down dive plans for this weekend, my better half is scheduled to travel the world for the next 2 weeks, after being gone for 3 weeks, this is enough to drive a non drinking man to drink......thank goodness I already drink........

It could be worse. My son (a product of my "Grow Your Own Dive Buddy" program) broke his leg a couple of years ago... the day after making a non-refundable reservation for a cruise to Belize, Cozumel, etc. He could not even get off the ship and could not do much aboard the ship.

My advice: Be real nice to your daughter.

dude...again MY WIFE WILL WATCH YOUR KIDS...WE ARE GOING DIVING SATURDAY...NO MORE EXCUSES...:)

You wouldn't want to miss Jay's no mask, out of gas ascent now would you? (bring a camera...muahaha).

PS: Sorry about your daughter, wife, lawn, and short supply of alcohol.

I'm not passing it up, I'm all in...........still can't get over the "your grass is too long" ticket when the wing HQ grass is 20" tall, that's about 16" taller than mine.......chicken dung if ya ask me........
oh, the booze is NEVER in short supply at my CASA....

It could be worse, much worse, you could have a job!

Scuba and Dream:
dude...again MY WIFE WILL WATCH YOUR KIDS...WE ARE GOING DIVING SATURDAY...NO MORE EXCUSES...:)

You wouldn't want to miss Jay's no mask, out of gas ascent now would you? (bring a camera...muahaha).

PS: Sorry about your daughter, wife, lawn, and short supply of alcohol.

I'm almost tempted to fly to HI from FL just to take up an offer like that! Of course, my wife will probably go into labor while I have the boys in HI and that complicates things a bit, but hey.... whats a challenge right?!

I think I could show your boys a good time while you're diving Colin :wink:...I just don't think Kris would be all that happy about you goin' :D

Back
Top Bottom