killer dry mouth problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pongorulz

Reaction score
k, a lil while ago, i found it somewhere online, but its like a humidifier or something like that, from what i understand its like a sponge inside a canister that u get wet before a dive, and it goes like inline with ur reg and it just moistens the air so i dont get dry mouth, does neone know what im talkin about, where i can find it, and if neone has tried it. last time i went diving for mini season, i got it so bad that i gagged and ended up chummin the water, the chum usually doesnt happen but i gag like mad for a lil bit. ne thoughts

I think that's the Apollo Bio Filter you saw before. I've heard of it, but can't comment.

I don't have the bio filter, but I do have a Sherwood Oasis regulator. It has moisture retention bars just inside of the mouth piece. The bars retain the moisture of your exhaled breath & returns it on the next inhalation. Although it doesn't entirely get rid of the dry mouth, it does help considerably.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom