Kingshorn from shore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been to the Kinghorn before on a charter and I was either told or saw a sign that said no diving from the dock or to the wreck... somehting like that anyways. Is this to scare people off or am I getting this dock confused with another?

J

What's the proper MIX for the chainsaw?

And we could go on and on........

Heheh redundant chainsaws!!! Damn I missed than one :D

Dudes,

I believe you are all mistaken. I have never seen any of the local GUE divers with a chainsaw at Rockport. They are true minimalists.
They tend to enter the water at the 1000 Islands dock where there is usually a gaping hole around the moored cruise ship. I have always been amazed by the folks that show up with their chainsaws to cut their own personnal holes a few yards away. It keeps a smile on my dial.
=-)

A word of caution: Please remeber the cave rules apply for this dive. You must run a continuous line. Or do this dive with a group of divers with the appropriate equipment and who have their ice diving speciality and use a harness.

All the best
CC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom