Kingston Underwater!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kingston today with one of the Charter boat Captains Vinnie the reason why I like diving with NTD cause they dive not just talk about it. :D

2704514947_0c61790966.jpg

2704514787_7e8bb68ab0.jpg

2705336806_6b4cb01438.jpg

Some really excellent camera work with outstanding perspective.

I will be making my first trip to Kingston for diving at the end of August and would love recommendations for recreational wrecks. Unfortunately I am going with one of my LDS's that is not very Tech friendly. I will bring my doubles, but the wreck depths most likely need to be sub 110' to be considered for this group.

Also what are the water temps at depth looking like in the area now?

Some really excellent camera work with outstanding perspective.

I will be making my first trip to Kingston for diving at the end of August and would love recommendations for recreational wrecks. Unfortunately I am going with one of my LDS's that is not very Tech friendly. I will bring my doubles, but the wreck depths most likely need to be sub 110' to be considered for this group.

Also what are the water temps at depth looking like in the area now?

Kingston is primarily recreational diving. There are a few barges in 200+ but they are rarely dove. The deepest of the main wrecks is the munson at a max depth of 110'. You really don't need doubles to dive these sites, its just the latest thing to do in the dive world. Stop by the shop and say hello when you're up.

Back
Top Bottom