Kiribati liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottwilson1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone dove here and can anyone recommend a dive resort or Liveaboard ?

Just watched a documentary on a few of there islands looks amazing.

Thanks

I got nothing to add as I was there on a private vessel, nothing but GO GO GO!

The liveaboard Naia based in Fiji does go there very occasionally when it is chartered for scientific reasons. I asked them about going and I was contacted by the scientific group going who said they did have room for me. The cost was about $25k! Yes that is $25,000! It was for about three weeks as I recall but a huge chunk of that was at sea with two dives a day (if it was convenient but only if you did not get in the way of the scientists). There is a reason why the line islands are about the last place left on earth that is untouched by man, they are literally in the middle of no-where, you cannot get to them and when you are there, there is no safe anchorages either!

If you can find a way of getting there except by owning your own boat, let me know and I will be right there as well!

Thanks for the info Baitballer - I'll let yah know if I figure something out lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom