Closed: KISS GEM PSCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling my KISS GEM PSCR. Purchased in 2013 it has 10 dives, 8 1/2 hours of dive time. Two dives were salt water, the rest were fresh water springs. This unit has never been serviced and requires proper training to use safely.

I am including:

GEM scrubber head
GEM canister
Cylinder attachment system*
Loop hoses and weights
O2 sensor housing with attached Fischer cable for use with dive computer
Counterlungs
DSV mouthpiece with cir clips
Plano Box to hold all the components
2 - 2-Inch Quick Links

* The cylinder attachment system had a locking pin which is no longer present.
I have 7 ExtendAir 801C cartridges which expire in March 2021 that I will provide for only the cost to ship them.

Cost is $700 for the GEM PSCR as described above. I am asking $50 for shipping the GEM PSCR. If the actual cost is less than that (receipt will be provided) then I will refund the difference. The cost to ship the ExtendAir cartridges will be separate.

For $400 extra ($1,100 Total) I will add a Deep Sea Supply Long Backplate with a Deep Sea Supply Torus 35 wing. This wing has the long Rebreather wing inflator hose so it sits nicely next to the counter lungs. The harness has Halcyon webbing and crotch strap, DSS Offset D-Rings on the shoulders and DSS hardware on the waist belt to hold the bottom of the counterlungs (I like this better than using the quick links attached to the harness waist).

I will not split the DSS Backplate, wing and harness as a separate sell. I am including it only as an incentive for the GEM. The DSS rig is awesome and I would prefer to keep it and only part with the KISS GEM.

Feel free to ask questions and I will answer as best as I can.

IMG_1139.jpg IMG_1141.jpg IMG_1144.jpg IMG_1142.jpg IMG_1147.jpg IMG_1149.jpg IMG_1146.jpg IMG_1152.jpg IMG_1151.jpg IMG_1143.jpg

I am selling my KISS GEM PSCR. Purchased in 2013 it has 10 dives, 8 1/2 hours of dive time. Two dives were salt water, the rest were fresh water springs. This unit has never been serviced and requires proper training to use safely.

I am including:

GEM scrubber head
GEM canister
Cylinder attachment system*
Loop hoses and weights
O2 sensor housing with attached Fischer cable for use with dive computer
Counterlungs
DSV mouthpiece with cir clips
Plano Box to hold all the components
2 - 2-Inch Quick Links

* The cylinder attachment system had a locking pin which is no longer present.
I have 7 ExtendAir 801C cartridges which expire in March 2021 that I will provide for only the cost to ship them.

Cost is $700 for the GEM PSCR as described above. I am asking $50 for shipping the GEM PSCR. If the actual cost is less than that (receipt will be provided) then I will refund the difference. The cost to ship the ExtendAir cartridges will be separate.

For $400 extra ($1,100 Total) I will add a Deep Sea Supply Long Backplate with a Deep Sea Supply Torus 35 wing. This wing has the long Rebreather wing inflator hose so it sits nicely next to the counter lungs. The harness has Halcyon webbing and crotch strap, DSS Offset D-Rings on the shoulders and DSS hardware on the waist belt to hold the bottom of the counterlungs (I like this better than using the quick links attached to the harness waist).

I will not split the DSS Backplate, wing and harness as a separate sell. I am including it only as an incentive for the GEM. The DSS rig is awesome and I would prefer to keep it and only part with the KISS GEM.

Feel free to ask questions and I will answer as best as I can.

View attachment 471393 View attachment 471394 View attachment 471395 View attachment 471396 View attachment 471397 View attachment 471398 View attachment 471399 View attachment 471400 View attachment 471401 View attachment 471402

Is the Kiss GEM still available and do you accept PayPal?
Thanks
Phillip
513-633-2316

Hello Phillip,

I still have it and I do take PayPal. All transactions as a Sell of merchandise so you get buyers protection. Let me know what you are interested in...GEM only, BP/W, ExtendAir cartridges...

B

Hello Phillip,

I still have it and I do take PayPal. All transactions as a Sell of merchandise so you get buyers protection. Let me know what you are interested in...GEM only, BP/W, ExtendAir cartridges...

B
Perfect! I would need the GEM and ExtendAir Cartridges. I have the ExtendAir scrubber for my Drager Dolphin as well, so that is a selling point for the GEM. I do not need the DP/W, as I have two Dive Rite Transpac and various wings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom