Knife sheath

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello All,

I recently found a dive knife, “The Ocean Master Titanium dive knife,” you know, the expensive one where the advertisement says “you will not lose this knife.” But now the problem remains that I have no sheath for it. I looked at some of my other knife sheaths and discovered that they too should be replaced or repaired. First off, where would one get a sheath only for the Ocean Master…no luck on the Net…or is there a generic item that may work for this and my other knives.

Thank you,

couv

so did you buy it with no sheath like second hand or was the sheath lost....
any way i would try ebay or call the maker and see he he can send you one
hope i helped
weddas

couv:
Hello All,

I recently found a dive knife, “The Ocean Master Titanium dive knife,” you know, the expensive one where the advertisement says “you will not lose this knife.”
That's a bit ironic. You found the knife no one would lose. :lol:

I lost my most valuable item (that I've lost diving), on the same dive that I found my most valuable treasure. I lost a $30 knife, and found a watch. The watch was in about 50 feet of water, and slightly salt corroded, but still running. It sure didn't impress the (nondiving) ladies, but it was one of my favorite watches. I don't know how long it had been on the bottom, but clearly it was waterproof... not just water resistant.

havnmonkey:
Karma... attempt to return to owner, but not too hard.
Well, due to the growth on the knife I know it was lost for some time. I mentioned it at the closest dive shop in case they had a lost and found, but no success....guess I'll be cursed with an expensive knife that I can not use.....no luck on ebay finding a sheath. I have some other knives that have an auction in their future. "The Ocean Master that can not be lost" might have to join the NO RESERVE club.

Blade-Tech can make you a Kydex Sheath, better yet (and less expensive) Comp-Tac in Houston.

I find it very hard to believe that the manufacturer won't sell you a sheath.

Best bet? eBay it to the next sucker.

Back
Top Bottom