Knife sheath

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello All,

I recently found a dive knife, “The Ocean Master Titanium dive knife,” you know, the expensive one where the advertisement says “you will not lose this knife.” But now the problem remains that I have no sheath for it. I looked at some of my other knife sheaths and discovered that they too should be replaced or repaired. First off, where would one get a sheath only for the Ocean Master…no luck on the Net…or is there a generic item that may work for this and my other knives.

Thank you,

couv

Try Leisure Pro. I would suggest that you go to an Ocean Master dealership instead of an internet source but Leisure Pro can be helpful. Good Luck...

Sheaths can be ordered for found knives, but if the knife was lost from that type sheath, why would you want one?

To sell it on ebay for beer money.

You could make your own out of Kydex. Its the best sheath material period. Its a thermoform plastic. You can get everything you need to make them at knifekits dot com. If you need help lemme know.

Matthew,

This is the best lead I have so far; thank you very much. I am a bit busy with other projects right now, but I will probably order at least one kit and if I need help I will certainly contact you.

Thank you,

couv

I just bought a steak knife for 14 cents at the local thrift store, and after I grind the end off, it will fit into the nylon webbing holster for an old mini-mag light, which will fit onto 2-inch webbing. But if you can sew, all you have to do is fold over some nylon webbing and sew the sides to make a similar knife sheath.

If looks arn't of concern.. you can make one with some old conduit tubing a heat gun, visegrips, a dremell, and a drill...

I can send you pics if you like....

PM me

bet my pvc sheath is uglier than yours!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom