Know anyone that wants to learn to dive in Hamilton area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

possem

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Aqua Knights of Hamilton

It's getting close to that time of the year again!!!! The Aqua knights are getting geared up to teach you how to SCUBA dive.

The Aqua Knights of Hamilton was founded in 1963 and presently has 55 club members from the Hamilton area. The club is family oriented and a Non-Profit organization.

Our Course will teach you everything you need to know to be a safe, smart diver within the sports recreational limits. This is top level instruction, in a relaxed atmosphere with personal attention when needed. When you are finished our course you will be a confident diver!

The price of the course covers everything you need for the in-class and pool training sessions (except fins, mask and snorkel). We keep the price as low as possible, as we are not in this to make money!!!
(Christmas Gift Certificates now available!!)

As we only do one course per year space is limited so call now while slots are still available.

Phone: (905) 578-3929 (Or Google) Aqua Knights of Hamilton for more information

Looking forward to seeing you!

Possem (Mike)

Last edited:
I see that there has been a few hits, if there are any question let me know and I can answer them to the best of my knowledge or send you on to somebody that can. Looking forward to helping....

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom