Know anything about the Oceanic Oceanpro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We bought 3 Brand New Oceanic Oceanpros while in Hawaii diving. My husband and son absolutely love theirs. Mine, however, ended up being too large for me (I'm quite short in the upper body). I just got a custom made new Zeagle from our local dive shop, so I'm looking at selling my Oceanic. It's a "medium" sizewise. It's been used a whopping 4 times and is still in great condition. It has the weight integrated pockets (really easy to remove, but don't fall out on their own due to the clips) and a dump valve in the rear.

Asking $200 + shipping. Can send pics if you're interested.

I will probably wait just in case I end up getting some package deal. Thanks for the great offer though. You should definately post that in the selling equipment section.

Bought mine from ScubaToys a few weeks ago and just took it on two separate dive trips -- one in the Caribbean and the other during my Rescue course. Excellent BCD -- very comfortable, lots of pockets, rings, etc. No squeeze whatsoever. Perhaps the only issue I had was getting all of the air out. One or two times I found myself holding the dump valve open and squeezing the air out of the bcd. On the other hand, I could have been 2 lbs light on the weights. Generally a good durable BCD -- enjoyed diving it.

I think Oceanic is offering some type of incentives to their dealers. My LDS has several packages. The less expensive one includes the OceanPro BC, the Alpha 8 Sport regulator, the Slimline octo and the MaxDepth gauge console. The prices $599.

I'm going to get one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom