KOh lanta??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hallboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it possible to dive Shark point/anemone from Koh lanta? how to compare those dives to hin daeng/hin muang, or koh ha for example? Are all those better to be dived on a live aboard or from lantah?

Thanks buksida. If you were going there again for 5 days of diving where would you go ( diving an accomodations? wich part of what beach?) would try another dive op? 1day Shark point,1day Bida, 1 day Koh ha, 2 days Hin mueng woulds seems OK for you?

If I were going again ... firstly I'd get a resort more centrally located and one that doesnt triple the prices during holiday periods. We stayed on Khlong Nin beach, I would prefer Pra Ae or something (especially if you dont have your own transport).

For diving, I have done Anemone Reef, King Cruiser and Shark Point a couple of years back so didnt or wouldnt go again. If you've never been they're all good sites and worth diving. Would go with the same operator (Koh Lanta Dive Center) as they were good and looked after me.

I actually did two trips out to Hin daeng/muang as the diving there was so good (top viz, mantas etc etc). Koh Hah was nice (didnt get to see Bida) but they dont compare to daeng and muang. Your itinery sounds good, enjoy your trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom