KOMI/KPP 2nd Event @ Falling Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
Well guys I also had an invite from t-storm warning for June 22-24 @ Dale Hallow. Not sure about travel but we talked about doing this. I'll post more later.

Laurel is almost 6 hrs for me, I will probably not go. 4.5 to Gilboa this weekend was far enough in one day.

When I go down to Laural id like to make a weekend of it and maybe rent a pontoon or houseboat @ Grove. We will probley elect to get a motel room(the beds at my dads suck)
There is great diving all over Laural lake great spear fishing and gets very deep in places, good place to get ready for a deco if your planing one and like to see tree tops under water lol :)

It would have to be a 3 day weekend to make it worth the drive for me. The drive pretty much kills one day one way..

Ok.... Let's go back to the initial subject.......

How about May 26th or June 2nd?

Edit: As you know, it is impossible to find the date for alll of us.

So, let's follow a majority rule here. If it bring out a time conflicts for all on both weekends, we can move to another weekend, but there is no guaranttee that it will work...

Please post your schedule like Bob, Wally, and Jim.

Thanks in advance,

Nope can't do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom