KOMI/KPP 2nd Event @ Falling Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update

1. John makes another home brew beers and his wife (Monica) is certified. – Done deal. I think Monica will be ready soon.
2. Chris has a full knee recovery – Done deal
3. Bill has a big and thick glove – Done deal
4. Wally will bring his Video camera – Done deal
5. Erin is out of fever – Done deal
6. Carlos appreciates the mid-west water compared to CA. – Cleared out
7. Jason allows Min to try his HP100s and 72s. –No words from Jason, but confirmed from Erin.
8. Jim is out of Emily's soccer schedule - We know his schedule
9. Kenny is ready to jump in water with a wetsuit. – Done deal
10. Ken, Bob, and Penny will join in our event – We know their schedule
11. I hear any words from Adam – Done deal
12. Komi Hunter (Brian) can bring back Pappy Crappy from BS – is he alive.

jpsexton:
I'm looking forward to warmer water myself! We need to get some people together for Laurel Lake this year a time or two so you don't have to travel so far. :wink:

We should rent a pontoon boat one weekend....

jpsexton:
I'm looking forward to warmer water myself! We need to get some people together for Laurel Lake this year a time or two so you don't have to travel so far. :wink:

Id like too do some scouting before we got a group I dont remember all the good dive sites. I do know Grove and Holly bay both have great boat in camp sites.
As long as I lived there i should know that lake better.

hoosier:
Are you talking about this?

Yes, thats it. The vis there is usually about as good as Joe's. There is a real good shore dive next to the dam. Bill and I both grew up there. It's probably only about a half hour drive for KROBI.

It looks like a sweet spot. I guess there must be some deep spots, too.

Hmm~~~ It is about 4.5 hours drive from my place....

Good to hear. I am wondering if you are alive.

Keep in touch.....

Well guys I also had an invite from t-storm warning for June 22-24 @ Dale Hallow. Not sure about travel but we talked about doing this. I'll post more later.

Laurel is almost 6 hrs for me, I will probably not go. 4.5 to Gilboa this weekend was far enough in one day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom