Komodo Trip with S95 and Fix Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks shutsal. Do regular step up rings you would buy at any photography shop work fine? or is there something special about converters for underwater use?
I'm no expert but I would imagine any step up ring should work. I ordered mine from divervision along with the lens. I would just make sure you always unscrew it from the lens/housing to avoid corrosion.

Wow, you are doing something right, in fact, beautiful efforts. Thanks for sharing.

N
Thanks Nemrod. How easy it is to take nice pictures with great subjects and visibility! I found all of your posts very helpful in picking housings/lenses/strobes. I was very happy I listened to your advice and got a housing with front and rear ring controls. Would have missed a bunch of those pictures if I was fumbling around with multiple key presses!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom