Kona Diving December 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pelagos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Aloha Hawai`i divers!

I'm VP of Paradise Dive Club in Santa Barbara, CA. I'm going to be on the Big Island in December, and looking for folks to shore dive with. I lived on Maui from 2001-2007 and dived all the major islands including Hawai`i. I've been diving for 15 years, with a divemaster cert, and am self-reliant the water.

Is there a local dive club(s) with a buddy board? Do people post buddy requests here? All feedback appreciated.

Mahalo, Tim

You could try KonaWeb.com Big Island Forum. You sign up and can post a question.

Thanks for the info about the Kona shore dive group on Facebook. I had no idea.

Aloha Hawai`i divers!

I'm VP of Paradise Dive Club in Santa Barbara, CA. I'm going to be on the Big Island in December, and looking for folks to shore dive with. I lived on Maui from 2001-2007 and dived all the major islands including Hawai`i. I've been diving for 15 years, with a divemaster cert, and am self-reliant the water.

Is there a local dive club(s) with a buddy board? Do people post buddy requests here? All feedback appreciated.

Mahalo, Tim
Aloha Tim!
When will you be near Kona? Sounds like we'll just miss each other as I'll be there Jan 1-4. Ever come up with anything productive regarding the search for a dive buddy? I'm looking myself.
Thanks,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom