KP Hole 12/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastingray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey,

I'm looking at doing a drift at KP Hole through rainbow river water taxi. Probably morning, not sure on time.

He says he runs a minimum usually then of five people, so is anyone else interested in a quick dive on the 24th?

Thanks,

Austin

Last edited:
Sure!
We're just looking to do check in at KP Hole, get dropped off upstream and drift back via rainbow river water taxi (Rainbow Water Taxi). My Brother did this dive as one of his check outs, and it's my understanding it's very simple. I've got a tow along buoy/flag if you want to dive with us. We haven't set a time yet, but sometime around 9-10am is when we're aiming. He said it took him an hour or so going at a standard rate.

We are bringing all our own gear, as there's not a rental place on property.

Have you done this dive before?

I've not done that particular one but I've done rainbow river before. Took boat up and drifted back I'd say yeah about hr drift. I have pretty much all my own gear just would have to grab a tank and weights but I know a place to go.

Well my brother and I dove it and had a ton of fun. I'd definitely recommend Captain Brit at rainbow river water taxi.
Water was plenty warm, and we had fun poking our heads into the springs.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom