Kudos to Diver Dennis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hockeynut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
For reporting the super p:scubahelmet: thread on sb2 within 2 minutes of it starting!!:balloon :balloon :balloon :balloon

He was only 1 minute behind me.

do you have any documentaion of that?

...the two minute thing?

how long were the videos, btw?

Wow. Thanks Hockey! I was just following in your footsteps. Congratulations to you for spearheading the summit push to 300 posts!

Did it finally get the ol' heave-ho by a mod? I am looking for it but don't cant find it anymore. That's too bad, it was hiLARious. :rofl3: And what was the final post total anyways?

Yes, alcina zapped it as soon as she got on. The post count went to 301, with Hockey capturing the coveted #300 and me with the final word...

Diver Dennis:
Yes, alcina zapped it as soon as she got on. The post count went to 301, with Hockey capturing the coveted #300 and me with the final word...
Am I to understand that you both found it and just stayed there to get the final post in.... what bravery...what courage..

Puffer Fish:
Am I to understand that you both found it and just stayed there to get the final post in.... what bravery...what courage..

That is exactly what it was Puff!! It was a truly selfless act! :crafty:

Thanks Puff. Once we reached the Hillary Step, there was no stopping us. Of course we all had summit fever at that point.

Jen also was instrumental in the summit push and she grabbed the #200 post.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Puff. Once we reached the Hillary Step, there was no stopping us. Of course we all had summit fever at that point.

Jen also was instrumental in the summit push and she grabbed the #200 post.
:rofl3: :rofl3: Thank goodness there were those selfless sherpa's to help you...surely not something you would want to try on your own.

Back
Top Bottom