Kudos to Intova Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edclee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My supernova torch did not work when I got to Bonaire this Thanksgiving. I was distraught, because I love that thing. It is a simply great video (and still) photo light as well as a diving light. One charge lasts all day and it is BRIGHT but also has a reduced setting as well as a flashing beacon setting. Anyway, after more than 100 dives, it would not turn on. While I cannot say for sure, I suspect our wonderful TSA folks turned it on while inspecting my luggage and could not figure out how to turn it off and therefore it burned up the LEDS while in my luggage. Anyway, Kevin at Intova aswered my plea on this forum and while he could not get it fixed over the ethernet, he gave me an RMA and I returned it when I got home. I just got it back today and even though it was a month out of warranty, they covered whatever the failure was and returned it shipping prepaid.
:)
It is hard to find companies willing to work things out like this. They could easily have said it was out of warranty, or that it was damaged due to negligence, or whatever. If you need a light...buy theirs.
Ed

All the guys at Intova have treated me right. I had strobe flood and it was taken care of. I own two of their strobes, a sport HD, and five IC12's. My only lights I had of theirs were stolen. Maybe one day I can get a couple more.

I would have to agree with the above comment, I have only had to deal with Intova once for my Intova SuperNova and it was taken care of right away. Hats off to you guys and gals at Intova, you all are doing a superb job. Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom