Kudos to Princeton Tec's Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

runez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would like to compliment Princeton Tec on their excellent customer support based on my recent encounter with them.

The switch on my Miniwave LED broke, and I wrote in to Princeton Tec asking where I could purchase a replacement. I received a prompt reply with an offer to send a replacement switch assembly to my address free of charge.

unnamed.jpg

I just received the items in the mail today, and have fixed my Miniwave LED. I'm glad that it's been brought back to life again!

2014-01-22 22.33.24.jpg

Thanks to Jennifer from customer service who handled my enquiry and shipped the replacement switch assembly over. With good products and this level of customer support, you've earned yourself a loyal customer.

Princeton Tech customer service is always excellent. The exact opposite of underwater Kinetics...I won't buy any more UK products. They WILL NOT stand by their warranty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom