Kudos to Rush Limbaugh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate I wouldn't be suprised if it goes over a million

Was there a cap to which Rush would match? This question goes out to you who have had time to read the entire website.

Yes he did - and isn't it amazing how they have not said a word now HHHHUUUUMMMMM!!!!

No surprise, he challenged them with there money not tax money.
This might hit a million dollars :D

i don't know who y***t and d***r might be, but I hope I am related to them!!:11:

Was there a "Buy it Now" price?

I've listened to Rushbo a long, long time.
He would never intentionally trash the troops,
he's one of their greater supporters.

I hope it hits a million!

GO RUSHBO!

Was there a cap to which Rush would match? This question goes out to you who have had time to read the entire website.

No cap. Still $851,100.00, holy snapin' ********s Martha!!! :shocked:

I heard what was said, when it was said. There was no "mistake" made & he did not slur any real soldiers. It was quite clear what type of person he was referring to. I am a vet, looking at it from that POV.

And Rush Limbaugh is going to match the final bid with a donation from his own pocket?

Kudos to him! It's gonna cost him quite a bit! :D

And Rush Limbaugh is going to match the final bid with a donation from his own pocket?

Kudos to him! It's gonna cost him quite a bit! :D

Hi Kim,

I'm thinking it is probably "small change" to him. I'm not so sure he isn't bumping up the price himself just to keep things interesting. Nice to have the dough!

I took a moment to imagine spending $850K+ on a sheet of paper. I could not come up with ANY document that I wouldn't have a serious case of "buyer's remorse" the next day.:11doh::11doh::11doh::11doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom