Kudos to Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveBF

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This may not be the right forum for this but I'm going to go ahead and post here anyway. Feel free to share this or direct me to post elsewhere.

I alway feel like it's important to tell people when a company I do business really does right by me. Scubapro definitly is one of those companies (and the reason that most of my gear is Scubapro) and I thought I should share a recent customer service experience I had.

I recently had the occasion to replace my old facemask after accidentally dropping a tank on it. I opted this time for a Scubapro Spectra mask with mirrored lenses. On my first day with the mask I was drying the inside of the lenses with my shirt tail and wiped most of the mirrored coating out. I should also add that I did not clean the mask with any abrasives prior to diving. I sent the mask back via my LDS and this company having no proof that it wasn't cleaned with abrasives (which would have voided the warranty) simply replaced the mask no questions asked with a gentle reminder not to use mask scrub or any ither abrasive. I also own a Scubapro glide plus BCD that developed a small leak where the inflator hose connects. My LDS owner took the BCD and replaced a gasket in 5 minutes and handed it back with no charge becasue it was a Scubapro piece of equipment.

I am not a rich person and I try to get the most bang for my buck when I buy equipment. Scubapro gear is by no means inexpensive but when a company stands behind it's product the way this company does it says a lot about the quality of the gear ytou were buying and because of this they have earned a customer for life in my case.

Thanks for all you do and keep making great products!

Cheers!
Steve

Dear Steve,

Thanks for the kind words. We really do aim to give excellent service, and we are so glad to hear you were well taken care of.

Happy Diving,

Kate SCUBAPRO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom