Kudos to XS scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hook

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
When we got back to Alaska after our trip to Hawaii, my wife's XS scuba rolling traveler bag ended up with a broken rail on the back. That's one of the plastic pieces that protects the back when it slides in cargo. I emailed the company, hoping I could purchase a replacement part. The bag is ten years old and has over 30 trips on it. I was quite pleasantly surprised when they responded, asking for my mailing address so they could mail me the rail for free, and did I need any extra hardware? I sent in my address, needed no extra hardware, and I received the rail today. Fits perfectly, and looks like the bag is ready for another trip this summer. I was so pleased with the service. No charge for the replacement piece or "shipping and handling" fees. A simple "We're sorry it broke, here's a replacement and we hope this will solve the problem." I will purchase from them again!

Hook

Thank you "Hook" for your nice post about our customer service and our response to your inquiry. Sometimes the solution to a problem is simple enough to just take care of the customer and not complicate things with forms, charges, etc. We are happy to have helped and wish you all the best on your next diving adventure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom