LA Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dogface79

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Visiting LA in early October looking for a good dive site. I have my AOW license and looking for a dive bud and a place to go. I know LA is large and I don't know exactly where I'm visiting (wedding) but any recommendations on where to go nearby. San Diego is too far. Thanks.

Few weeks ago I was in the same boat sort of speak. I've decided to go with Sundiver. No regrets!

I highly reccomend the Sundiver Express. They are out of Long Beach which is very close to L.A. proper, its a fast boat, small group of divers and they run a lot of weekday as well as weekend trips out to Catalina and back. There are even back to back half day runs.

If you want a leisurely ride to and fro, and return time isn't a problem then go with the Great Escape. It's a big boat with lots of room.

If you want fast in & fast out then the Sundiver, Sundiver Express or Sea Bass will do you just fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom