La Paz and Cabo Pulmo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luk

Registered
Reaction score
what do you see diving in La Paz late October?
And how is it compared to Cabo Pulmo?
Is car the only way to get to Cabo Pulmo?

I'm thinking of going to La Paz for a week, but not sure if it's too long. So I'm looking for somewhere else to fill in -may be Cabo Pulmo. If there's anything u'd recommend, please share. Thx!

Late October / November in La Paz is the peak diving season for the area. Highlights will include sea lions, hammerheads, whale sharks, and a whole host of macro and tropical fish life. You'll have good visibility and warm ocean temperatures (82F or so).

I haven't dove Cabo Pulmo, but La Paz is one of my favorite vacation and diving locations in the world. Last time I was there, I visited for a month. A week isn't too long by any stretch.

PM me if you'd like suggestions. :wink:

-B

What’s the water temperature in late December in La Paz? We are planning to rent a car in Cabo and drive there, seeking recommendations on renting locations near marina and general information on making this trip. Reputable dive operator in La Paz? Is 4-5 days too much this time of year? Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom