Labor Day Weekend Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ronsch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All processed and uploaded. I was really disappointed by the amount of backscatter. Just when I thought I could get away without an external strobe... The drop in quality in using a lower resolution was also noticeable.

I did manage to get three dives worth of pictures plus a slideshow of five dives without even getting a low battery indication. Two out of the three dives were close to an hour long.
I would have tried for four dives but I don't have a lanyard on my Ikelite housing yet and I needed both hands to get down the line to a wreck on one dive.

http://allenhost.com/gallery/Day1andDay2?page=1

And I am sure seeing a Butterfly Fish from the Pacific Ocean was a surprise. Thanks for the pictures.

Pompano Beach is one of my favorite places. Cool photos, especially considering the the stuff in the water.

Great Blue Hamlet...I've only seen one of these.

Dee once bubbled...
Pompano Beach is one of my favorite places. Cool photos, especially considering the the stuff in the water.

Great Blue Hamlet...I've only seen one of these.

Thanks. I only saw a few of them. There were Butter Hamlets all over the place. I think I got a picture of one of them by accident when I was shooting something else. I have a couple of shots of a small nurse shark that took refuge under a ledge but there was so much backscatter in the pictures it wasn't worth it to post them. The Emporer Angel was the highlight!

Back
Top Bottom