Lady Denok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lucy1982

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there

I am considering going to Indonesia diving. The Lady Denok has availability for a single room going to the Komodo national park. I am struggling to find any reviews online. Does anyone have any experience with this boat? Or any comments generally re livaboards in the Komodo national park would be welcome.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
You may want to ask the mods to push this over to the Indonesia forum...

Meanwhile, I have booked a trip with them for the beginning of June. It is a newer boat and I too have been a little hesitant at times... They have been super responsive to emails and I am going in with the attitude that little news online is probably a good thing. Rest assured I will post a review when I return.

You may want to ask the mods to push this over to the Indonesia forum...

Meanwhile, I have booked a trip with them for the beginning of June. It is a newer boat and I too have been a little hesitant at times... They have been super responsive to emails and I am going in with the attitude that little news online is probably a good thing. Rest assured I will post a review when I return.

Thanks. I will repost on Indonesia forum.
Yes, agreed, I had sort of assumed no bad reviews is a good thing too.
My trip is the first week of June too so will let you know if I book and go on the trip before you.
Thanks, enjoy your trip.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom