Laerdal Pocket Mask for CPR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
you have to live here to understand what i'm about to say: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's sad i know... sad... but true...

Jag

true true...

they wouldn't anything about this im sure of that.

Care to explain?

whoa where do i begin...

the "emergency" services get a teeny tiny amount of any local govt budget... low enough that reliability overall is wanting (to say the least)...

lots of hero-worship for firemen in the US... here? nada...

the local chinese businessmen in fact have their own volunteer fire brigades...

so: to ask the local FD what a pocket mask is? hmmmmm... maybe not :wink:

Jag

shugar:
whoa where do i begin...

the "emergency" services get a teeny tiny amount of any local govt budget... low enough that reliability overall is wanting (to say the least)...

lots of hero-worship for firemen in the US... here? nada...

the local chinese businessmen in fact have their own volunteer fire brigades...

so: to ask the local FD what a pocket mask is? hmmmmm... maybe not :wink:

Jag

"hero-worship" wow, either you have watch too many movies or somebody has seriously mislead you.

Sorry about the state of the fire service over there. I guess I was mistaken for even suggesting such an idea. I guess the EMS (if not considered one in the same)service is in the same state as well.

sadly yes... some rescuers dont even care about Body substance isolation procedures...thus the disinterest in CPR shields :)

plus triage is practiced on ALL incidents... not just on mass casualty incidents.

------

"blow em up to pieces, then let God sort em out"

oh i found it na pala.

i emailed the laerdal guys (all the from norway i believe) they were good enough to send me the contact info of the local distributor.

i also hooked up with ellen chua from diver's point. great lady! :)

thanks y'all!

Cfdsmokeater:
"hero-worship" wow, either you have watch too many movies or somebody has seriously mislead you.

Sorry about the state of the fire service over there. I guess I was mistaken for even suggesting such an idea. I guess the EMS (if not considered one in the same)service is in the same state as well.
EM who? hehehehehe well the sad state of government services has given birth to private endeavors (EMS) that, thankfully, make up for the shortcomings of the state... yes you do have to pay, but at least you know that you get what you pay for

regarding hero worship: from what i get from TV and movies firemen and other EMS people are so respected... ok so since when was TV and hollywood a qualified academic resource right hehehehehehe

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom