Laguna tomorrow? 1/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oside Jimc

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody interested in a dive or two tomorrow AM? Preferabble meet early, say around 7:30? Up for suggestions.

YES!!!

I was there (Diver's Cove) today for a rescue class, and the vis was 40 feet or more. No kidding. It was hard to do the lost diver search because you could see him from the surface. Shore breakers might get your ankles wet. Best I've seen Laguna in a long time. Unfortunately, the three guys I was with all had something to do after class, so we didn't get to do a fun dive.

So, absolutely, or even a night dive tonight or tomorrow, especially with all the great vis. You appear to have a lot of experience. I have 85 plus dives and dive with a steel 100 tank. So, if that works for you, respond back here or PM. Thanks.

Mike

7:30 at Shaw's it is, anybody else want to join us?

Nope sorry, i'm diving White point at 7:30 meet up time.

What a great day to dive!
A quality buddy, ankle slapping surf, great viz and blue skys! As good as it gets.

Agreed, fun dive and you were also a great buddy. Still gotta find out what that bright pink anemone was. Let's do it again soon. I noticed there is a Jan 17th Laguna dive thread in this forum now. Might check that out as well.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom