Lake DeGray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RicHeaD

Reaction score
Just got back from Degray for this year. Water was terrible, all turned up vis @3ft. Weather was nice but that's about all I can say.

Richard

RicHeaD:
Just got back from Degray for this year. Water was terrible, all turned up vis @3ft. Weather was nice but that's about all I can say.

Richard

Hey thanks for the report....sorry to hear that for you,,plus I was going to give her a few dips but will save my coins now.

Hey Ric ol' buddy!

I was just looking at the Arkansas adventure book this morning, glad we didn't venture up there for a "night" dive. That's a long drive for you! Did you have your boat with you and see if all the lake was turning?

Mom fell last wednesday night and broke her hip, so my vacation diving (so far) at the local mud hole has been just one trip, (last wednesday) but the viz was in the 10' range down to 25 and a little better deeper. Bren and I took my brother on his "discover scuba" and the kids had a blast swimming in the tub warm water..... actually too hot near the power plant discharge area.....100 @ the surface.....cooling to high eighties @ about 6-10'.

If I don't have to make a feild trip to Curacao soon, we'll be driving over to CSSP at the end of the month, would be nice to see you and Uko again! hint hint.

tony

Tony, glad to hear from you. I thought you were already down south. Yea, I checked about 5 sites and it was all trashed out. I think the heavy boat traffic of the 4th caused the problem. I'll be at broken bow on July 29,30,&31. That's just up the street from you guys. hint,hint.

the viz was really bad at lake degray last friday, a little better sat and about the same sunday...... I am hoping it is better this weekend.... from my understanding the whole lake was that way .... i know it was on the dam end.....

Back
Top Bottom