Lake Pheonix this Sunday (Feb 19?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone interested? I will be going there with a few buddies. Let me know who else is in.

What kind of water temps?

I can't this weekend as I'm teaching in the pool but in a couple of weekends I might be interested.

Millbrook is closer but it is soup! The vis was really bad and it was cold. Ask Stuart he may be going there.

Michael henry and I dove lake phoenix a couple weeks ago and water temp was 47. not sure he can make it Sunday due to his busy schedule but I may be interested. what time were you guys planning to be there and how many dives were you planning for the day?

How cold?

StuartV was the last person I know in there. He may have more accurate temp but I would guess low 40s at depth. He mentioned that vis was so poor he could not see the line that he was holding.

Michael henry and I dove lake phoenix a couple weeks ago and water temp was 47. not sure he can make it Sunday due to his busy schedule but I may be interested. what time were you guys planning to be there and how many dives were you planning for the day?

It seems like they have an open day weekend that day. I plan on being there are 9-ish.

Hydes open by appointment only in winter, last sunday viz was about 10' and water 41f

Back
Top Bottom