Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those interested.

Steve, Josh and I will be at Vista Point this Saturday (8/9/08) at 7:00 a.m. At least two and maybe three dives (at least three for Steve). Anyone intersted in joining us is more than welcome.

Also, am considering a night dive sometime next week. Any interest?

Regards, Bill

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

comments moved to Oasis closure thread in this forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bill, I would like to be there for sure next week...but I am over the top in work next week... A few of us want to do an afternoon dive, dusk and night dive Friday the 22nd....If that works for anyone let me know....will go up to Vista Point....try to be there between 4 and 5 that Friday....

Again sorry for not being able to go with you all next week....

RE: Afternoon/Dusk/Night Dive on Friday the 22nd - Would you all be okay with taking a REAL noob diver down ? I am very interested in going however not incl my OW cert dives, these would be some of my first dives.

RE: Afternoon/Dusk/Night Dive on Friday the 22nd - Would you all be okay with taking a REAL noob diver down ? I am very interested in going however not incl my OW cert dives, these would be some of my first dives.

No problem...there will probably be more than just the two of us as we get closer to the 22nd.... Josiah and I want to go deep on our first dive, but on the second dive we are going to stay above the thermocline that was at 34ft last week....

Have you ever done a night dive???? If so great...if not you should have a dive light, a backup and a tank light....we will stay above the thermocline on the night dive also...and again I am anticipating that there will be several other divers that will be there also, if not you are welcome to join the two of us....:D

Just a suggestion for everyone that has a concern about Oasis closing their Phx shop...why not start another thread about that....as this thread is for lake Pleasant diving.....:popcorn:

Wish I could man.... Next dive day for me up at the lake with be Friday the 22nd....Josiah and I are going to get there at 4-4:30....going up with three tanks that day do a day dive, a dusk dive, and a night dive... If anyone wants to join us we will try Vista Point...

i don't know if i've met you guys before, but i'd be interested in a night dive on the 22nd. will the chalet let me rent 3 tanks? i'll be in san carlos til the 19th, but it's been a while since i've been to the lake.

cba....You are more than welcome to come up and join in....And as far as the chalet renting out 3 tanks....I don't think that will be a problem!!!

Back
Top Bottom