Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live about 6 miles south of LP. Raining and Windy as heck tonight.

jcf

LOL....no just my front yard!!!

Ok....I uploaded this to y-tube...This is a vid of a large cat and some bass in the background at Vista Point.... This is from the last dive with Andres.....

YouTube - Diving the Lake

Great video. Was that large concrete slab the one with the steel cable attached to it near VP? That was a pretty big catfish but I think that Bill (PhxSki) and I saw one a bit bigger near VP on a night dive a couple of weeks ago. And I saw their grand daddy on the same night over by the paved boat ramp east of VP on that same night. Those guys are so cool. They have Attitude. I hope that the spear fishermen among us will spare these big guys and take a lesser fish.

Whos going to the lake this Saturday?

Yes...that is the one.... We saw a couple during our night dive also...some very big cats out there for sure.... Have a good dive Saturday....I am tied up all day..... :(

Short notice, but is there anyone that is diving tomorrow Thursday 28th at Lake Pleasant. I'm off work, but nobody else I know is, and wouldn't mind making the trip to dive, even if just a one tank dive (or two).

Out of curiosity, what's the deepest shore dive you've done at pleasant and where did you find that depth? And time of year?

Thanks

Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom