Lake Rawlings 9/17 weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmalinowski

Contributor
Reaction score
All,
I plan on heading down to Lake Rawlings on the 16th and camping much like we did earlier in the year. Leaving for home Sunday morning(ish)--maybe after one last dive. I figured that since a lot of you were heading down to do the capefeardivers trip the following weekend that the interest would be thin (as it would be for me if I was able to go on that trip :)), but I wanted to throw it out there for anyone who would like to blow some bubbles with me.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. I plan on bringing the camper again... probably even the grill and sausages.

If there is enough interest, I'll try to do some organization. I hope everyone is well.

Chris

kwickert:
Hey Chris,

I saw your post on your new drysuit, did you get it figured out yet? Just hoping it's something simple, and you didn't have to return it...

Which suit did you end up getting?

Sorry for the hijack :D :wink:

I may join you at Rawlings as well, I will have to see as it gets a bit closer...

Ken
Hey there Ken. I'll know if the drysuit is "fixed" after a quick dive this saturday at millbrook. The inflator valve was loose and leaking air. That was definitely part of it, let's just hope it was all of it.

I ended up with the XCD2-Tech Dry from Bare.

Hope you can make it to Rawlings.

See ya,
Chris

so so sorry, chris. sob sob. i'll be diving off morehead. boo hoo hoo.

This may be doable for me, I don't know if the hubby can make it, but I know that I am drying out and desperately need hydration.

Maybe, I can show you where the bus is. :D :wink:

You know, I just may be able to get you there too! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom