Lake Travis Shaker Nov 19, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chadpeddy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wow, what a dive. H2O just under 70, and vis near 10 feet.
I was a little to warm in my semi-dry but 40min in to the dive I was glad to be in it.
The Giant Stride was very professional, and friendly as ever, and have you meet Wendy? Do you breath? Nice tiny tanks and one lasts all day, a very apealing addition to our dive. Where do you get thoes tanks?

And MAJOR kudos to the line runners. I saw all kinds of things I didn't see the 1st time I was out there. Don't need no viz with the lines. :D Keep 'em coming, please!

Sorry Alan, no one had a camera. But if you remember pics from just after the Father's Day Swamper feast, when the water level was a couple of feet below the #1 (?) set of stairs at Windy Pt private.....the water is now level with that platform. Still a lot of rock exposed, and all 55 steps. :)

Chad, I actually got lucky and bought mine off a friend but I'm sure any of the local shops could order you one if they don't carry them.
Glad you all had a good time, wish I could say I was warm during any of that.

Back
Top Bottom