Lanai Cathedrals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CALI68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any good photos or links to good photos of Cathedral 1 or 2 on Lanai. I wanted to show my buddy a couple pictures of them but all I can find is the standard pictures on the dive operator sites.

Thanks!
-Chris

CALI68:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any good photos or links to good photos of Cathedral 1 or 2 on Lanai. I wanted to show my buddy a couple pictures of them but all I can find is the standard pictures on the dive operator sites.

Thanks!
-Chris

all i have are what i took myself...but here you go..don't know if they are any good for what you want..

have some more too..let me know if you want me to keep going, not sure if they are what you want...

mossym:
all i have are what i took myself...but here you go..don;t know if they are any good for waht you want..

That's the kind of stuff I'm looking for! Thanks Buddy.

-Chris

CALI68:
That's the kind of stuff I'm looking for! Thanks Buddy.

-Chris

no problems...couple more...

i also have some video of the altar at first cathedrals, but that is a little big to post here!!

Exactally what I was looking for! You're killing me. I wanna be there right now. :)

Cool shots M.

-Chris

CALI68:
Exactally what I was looking for! You're killing me. I wanna be there right now. :)

Cool shots M.

-Chris

tell me about it...best holiday of my life so far, course it was the first one i dove on!!..loved the diving in maui...booking bonaire for just after christmas in a few weeks...but i'd go back to maui to dive in a heartbeat..

Here are a few photos from my dives in The Cathedrals on Lanai in August 2002 (the day after I completed my OW certification) and on a subsequent trip in May of 2004. I apologize for the photos that are of mostly me. They are all I have!

Back
Top Bottom