Lanier WBP 8/27 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

m7scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just posted an event to the calendar, but I'm not sure how many people actually look at it, so I'm starting a thread as well. I'm game for a dive or two this Saturday morning if I can find at least 1 more taker to be a buddy. I just got my long hose (5') and want to test it out.

Thanks,
Brian

http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=470&day=2005-8-27&c=9
Here's the link and it has a roll call so you can "sign up".

Heya Bud, I'm going to be out at Rockdivers in Madison, Alabama that day so I won't be able to make it. Maybe next time. Hope someone comes out with you,

Matt

Corigan:
Heya Bud, I'm going to be out at Rockdivers in Madison, Alabama that day so I won't be able to make it. Maybe next time. Hope someone comes out with you,

Matt
Well, duty calls and I just found out I have to drill this weekend. I may be up for a Sunday afternoon dive, but looks like Saturday morning won't happen. :frown:

m7scuba:
Just posted an event to the calendar, but I'm not sure how many people actually look at it, so I'm starting a thread as well. I'm game for a dive or two this Saturday morning if I can find at least 1 more taker to be a buddy. I just got my long hose (5') and want to test it out.

Thanks,
Brian

http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=470&day=2005-8-27&c=9
Here's the link and it has a roll call so you can "sign up".

Not so sure I want you testing your long hose out on me :D

Octotat, M7
I wish I could dive with you guys this weekend but I've got D/M duty. Coincidentally it will be up at WBP.

Needless to say, I'd love to dive with you guys as soon as the opportunity arises.

Just thought I'd go ahead and start bugging you guys to be on the lookout for some good thermal protection, if you don't already have it, for this year's/next year's ??? Lake Lanier Looney Bird dive on January 1st.

We've some guys that have been diving with us that require induction into the flock and you guys should join up, too !!!

the K

The Kraken:
Octotat, M7
I wish I could dive with you guys this weekend but I've got D/M duty. Coincidentally it will be up at WBP.

Needless to say, I'd love to dive with you guys as soon as the opportunity arises.

Just thought I'd go ahead and start bugging you guys to be on the lookout for some good thermal protection, if you don't already have it, for this year's/next year's ??? Lake Lanier Looney Bird dive on January 1st.

We've some guys that have been diving with us that require induction into the flock and you guys should join up, too !!!

the K

I've got a drysuit, if I'm in the area at that time I'll definitley go, but I get the whole xmas week off so would likely be somewhere tropical. Speaking of that, does anyone know where the supermodel divers go on xmas break??

m7scuba:
Well, duty calls and I just found out I have to drill this weekend. I may be up for a Sunday afternoon dive, but looks like Saturday morning won't happen. :frown:

M7,

any ideas what your going to dive on Sunday? Anyone else?

octotat:
M7,

any ideas what your going to dive on Sunday? Anyone else?
I got a veto on the Sunday dive, but folks from the Marietta Divers Supply frequently go out to WBP after they close on Sunday. I'll talk nice and try to change my wife's mind on the Sunday PM dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom