Wanted Large harness shoulder pads: Transpac or Transplate type.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Hollis set if you're intereted...

If you like this style, I can pull it out and photograph everything I have. I know I have the shoulder pads, belt, and several quick-releases that this system came with. I might even have the soft plate/pad.

Screenshot_20221105-230543_Chrome.jpg
(click to enlarge)

Yes, would like to see the pics of the shoulder pads. Can you include LxW as well? Thanks in advance.

Here you go... length and with really won't matter much as there is a lot of webbing.

The soft harness kit says medium on in and the shoulder straps are sewn in, so can't be replaced. The soft pad is velcroed on so can be removed. This soft plate does not have a pocket to insert an aluminum or steel plate. This kit online is $350.

20221109_140311.jpg

20221109_140320.jpg

20221109_140341.jpg

The shoulder straps set by themselves is separated and the webbing can be replaced. This kit will fit any size plate, but as it is right now, probably an XL or XXL person. This kit online is $150.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom