las vegas visit 8-21 to 8-24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

homerdoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My search skills are bad right now. My wife and I are going to vegas this weekened. I wanted to think a couple hotels had some dives in their pools (circe de soleil and a shark one?) anyone have any info?

There is also a B-25 bomber in Lake Mead. Since the lake is down so much, I think it is within rec limits now. IIRC the park service put some limits on cert levels, but that may have changed. It's on my bucket list....but not real high.

There are also dives where abandoned equipment was left after the dam was built.

Safe travels,
Jay

There is also a B-25 bomber in Lake Mead. Since the lake is down so much, I think it is within rec limits now. IIRC the park service put some limits on cert levels, but that may have changed. It's on my bucket list....but not real high.

It is a B-29. And it is within recreational diving limits, at around 100 feet.

If you do it with TDL you need AN/DP, but I believe LV Scuba got a permit that allows normal AOW divers.

That being said, while it was cool it wasn't $450 + hotel and fills cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom