Last Minute Opening on Tiger Shark Dive Jan 7 -13 2012 Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkphoto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We had a cancellation on our Jan 7 - 13th Dolphin Dream charter to Tiger Beach Bahamas.

Leave West Palm Beach evening of Jan 7th for unlimited diving cageless with Tiger sharks, lemons, reef, maybe even some bulls and we look for some hammerheads in deeper water.
Beautiful blue and clear water, not too deep, comfortable boat, friendly crew, a great group of guests - this will be a fantastic trip and now you can join us.

Gregory Sweeney Photography and Photography Tours to Africa, Whale Sharks, Manatees, Tiger Sharks. contact me through my website without delay!

PS still have 2 spaces left on my manatee photography workshop - private boat and lots of time on the water each day, and several days to get those great shots.

I really want to fill this spot so I have reduced the price to $1950
This is a great trip for someone in Florida or Georgia who can drive to West Palm and save on buying airfare.
Contact me soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom