Last Person To Post Gets $20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEOPLE,PEOPLE,PEOPLE you all know very well this is MYmoney and you're just wasting time so give it to me now and no questions will be asked.

Temper tantrums will not erase the fact that the $20 in mine so cough it up now or cough it up with interest … your choice.

sdfklklwejc salasksa nweewc allsdnqw jlkas dmla

p.s. Does it really matter what I post?

Hey guys, I set up a Dive Party for EVERYONE on this board over in Roatan. You don't have to pay for air, room, rentals, just show up. The party is on now!!! You all go ahead and I should be along in about 24 hours.

I don't think it worked, Deuces!

what a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Deuces:
Hey guys, I set up a Dive Party for EVERYONE on this board over in Roatan. You don't have to pay for air, room, rentals, just show up. The party is on now!!! You all go ahead and I should be along in about 24 hours.

Let's start a class action lawsuit for breach of contract! Where's H2Andy when you need him? :D

I know!!

500 already? Damn!

What a geat way to run up posts, er, I mean have fun with some rather witty banter.

This Is Not An Exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom