late dive reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I noticed I haven't really posted much about my diving in awhile, so here goes.

I have been diving a ton since June. I got a new boyfriend and he is my primary dive buddy. Only one dive without him this summer. So here is the breakdown of my dives.

cavern dive at Little River
wreck dive in Miami - wreck ws the conception
cavern dive at Catfish Hotel Sink
ow dive at Manatee Spring
ow dive at Blue Heron
ow dive at Troy
cavern dive at Peacock 1
ow dive at Peacock 2
cavern dive at Peacock 1
cavern dive at Peacock 3
cavern dive at Orange Grove Sink
ow dive at Peacock 2
cavern dive at Catfish Hotel Sink

All this cavern diving is driving me nuts, I really want to do a cave dive, but bf is getting ready to do Cave 1, hence all the cavern dives and ow dives doing drills and skills practice. But it had been awhule since I had been in overhead and all the cavern diving is good for me. My last cave dive was in Cozumel.

Things I need to work on:

I need to work on my surface swimming. I can swim, just want to be able to do the 200 meters better.

I got a halcyon reel. Since the handle is different from my old reel, I'm sure it will be akward at first with my light and running the reel.

Other than that me and the new bf are becoming a good dive team only to get better in the future.

Hmmmm..... New boyfriend..... Hmmmm..... Late on dive reports.....Hmmmm......

LOL

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom