Late spring fling 09 - pick the dates

PICK ALL DATES YOU CAN ATTEND!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zinc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Texas Swamp Divers - Late Spring Fling 2009
PLEASE PICK ALL DATES YOU CAN ATTEND!

I'd like to help organize a Late Spring Fling at Windy Point Park on Lake Travis in Austin, TX allowing us Central Swampers to be the host for our fellow Swamp Divers from around the state. We'll help organize camping areas, firewood, a few great meals & snacks, and provide any assistance needed as local dive guides.

The previous poll results were close, so I just eliminated the bottom two. This poll will determine the best date for the most to attend and will close March 22nd, to allow time to arrange plans. Please select ALL the date(s) that work for you to meet/dive/party/camp at Lake Travis in Austin :D

Please select ALL the weekends that you & yours can attend.
YOU CAN SELECT MORE THAN ONE WEEKEND!

I'm not only new to this forum, but new to diving as I have not yet received my certification. I'm very interested in diving as soon and as often as possible. I will be certified at the end of May and would love to join your spring fling. I'm sort of curious as to what swamp diving is exactly, any help?

Most all diving in Texas lakes jetty oil rigs except when the gulf gets blue is swamp diving good visibility is overrated anyway lol.

Bummer, it looks like the leading date so far is the 19th. That is also looking like the same weekend I will be in San Antonio for my daughter graduating Air Force Basic training.
Maybe I can sneak out for a little while on Sat. or Sun. before I head back home if that date is chosen.

Bummer, it looks like the leading date so far is the 19th. That is also looking like the same weekend I will be in San Antonio for my daughter graduating Air Force Basic training.

I'd say the poll is still pretty close, and only 21 people have voted... need to get the word out more to the "seasonal" swampers who may not have been on SB in awhile.
But it's good to see you've got your priorities straight, and what a proud parent you must be.:D

Maybe I can sneak out for a little while on Sat. or Sun. before I head back home if that date is chosen.
Good thinkin' :wink: We'll try and save some vis for ya :crafty:

Looks like the 19/21 June week-end is taking the lead. Has anyone else noticed that this is Fathers Day week-end

Looks like the 19/21 June week-end is taking the lead. Has anyone else noticed that this is Fathers Day week-end

Good point. Don't forget to bring you fathers:crafty:

Bump :d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom