Layang Layang April 13 (6 spots left), Maldive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ealtan

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi! We are arranging for a trip to Layang-Layang, East Malaysia in April 13. Each charter has only 10 pax. So far, we have 6 spots left. So if you guys are interested, please do email me at elaine@mirablue.net or ealtan6146@yahoo.com for more info. Its the Hammerhead shark season, and we hope to catch some great pix!!

Email me and I will forward more details to you!! If you guys are not sure where and what you can find at Layang - Layang, just google it!!!!!!!

Also, we have Maldive Liveaboard charters open for 2010. Price is RM4600.00 per pax (in Malaysian Ringgit, conversion is approx USD1= RM3.45), so the cost is about USD1400+/-. The Charter can only take a maximum of 18 paying guests at any one time. Boat is clean, crew very experienced. Every dive we made (our last trip was Nov 2009) was well planned. It was a fantastic experience.

Oh, please note that the prices DO NOT include flights. That you guys have to arrange ok!! Don't miss the Layang or the Maldive if possible. Take care!!

Bubbles,
Elaine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom