LBTS Sat. July 25. Hibiscus St. Who wants to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK funny story... This is the story of a guy that was not too bright. He decided to ask some very nice people in scuba board if he could go diving with them on Sat. Of course they said yes. So this Bright individual we are going to call him "Carlos" for now went to check his scuba equipment to make sure that everything was in order, then it hit him he had left all the scuba equipment at his friend's house in the keys because they were gonna go diving this weekend but then his friend got sick. So now that you guys know the story I please ask you to forgive me but I won't be able to make it.

Whooo hooo, K, you're on a roll!

OK funny story... This is the story of a guy that was not too bright. He decided to ask some very nice people in scuba board if he could go diving with them on Sat. Of course they said yes. So this Bright individual we are going to call him "Carlos" for now went to check his scuba equipment to make sure that everything was in order, then it hit him he had left all the scuba equipment at his friend's house in the keys because they were gonna go diving this weekend but then his friend got sick. So now that you guys know the story I please ask you to forgive me but I won't be able to make it.
Indian diver! :shakehead:

UPDATE: We've arrived in LBTS, have picked up some tanks and are getting ready to go out on the town. (Well, in LBTS, going out on the town consists of walking three blocks to have a nice dinner at Aruba...)

Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow. If you're in this neck of the woods and see us around, be sure to say Hi.

My best to all,
-Grier

UPDATE: We've arrived in LBTS, have picked up some tanks and are getting ready to go out on the town. (Well, in LBTS, going out on the town consists of walking three blocks to have a nice dinner at Aruba...)

Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow. If you're in this neck of the woods and see us around, be sure to say Hi.

My best to all,
-Grier

Just remember... I saw you first! :wink:

See y'all in the AM!

Looking for Sudafed...ugh.. Sore throat. Ugh...taking airborne, echinacea-goldenseal, salt water gargle...

Salt water's good. Echinacea and Goldenseal, well, I wouldn't spend my hard-earned money on them...

Hope you're feeling better by morning!

All the best,
-G

I got some sudafed I can give you at the dive site

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom