LE Morphos BCD, Airtrim question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickPeck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just received my new LE Metal Tech Morphos BCD from Scubatoys. I inflated it with the manual inflation tube, it's not connected to a tank. When I try to dump the air using the Airtrim button nothing happens. I remember reading something about the valve being pneumatic. Does this mean there has to be positive pressure from the LP hose in order for air to release through the airtrim? Or do I have an out of box failure?

Best regards,

Rick

RickPeck:
I just received my new LE Metal Tech Morphos BCD from Scubatoys. I inflated it with the manual inflation tube, it's not connected to a tank. When I try to dump the air using the Airtrim button nothing happens. I remember reading something about the valve being pneumatic. Does this mean there has to be positive pressure from the LP hose in order for air to release through the airtrim? Or do I have an out of box failure?

Best regards,

Rick

No, you are right. You need air to inflate or deflate with the air trim. To deflate without, just use the pull dump.

Nevermind... all questions have been asked before. I found the answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom