Leaking drysuit inflator valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

detsgtdavis

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have an diagram of a Dive Rite dry suit inflator valve. Mine is leaking so I thought I would try to repair it. One of the questions I have is where or how does the bigger o'ring seat? If you have any pictures or a diagram I would appreciate the help.

I have an extra DUI inflator valve but it doees not fit on my dry suit without opening the hole up some.

Thanks

Bill

It is a Sitech valve, you first need to remove the logo cover off the front, which will expose an allen head cap screw and then use a socket on the back to hold the nut. Getting a socket to fit on is impossible, so you may need to grind one down thinner in the walls like I did. From there it is pretty self explanatory. Replace all the o-rings, give it a clean and put it back together. I hear some of the newer valves have an allen screw both sides, so it will depend on the age of it as I don't know when the change was made, my one is around 10 years old.

In that case I have an exploded view. PM me an e-mail and I'll send it you

It is a Sitech valve, you first need to remove the logo cover off the front, which will expose an allen head cap screw and then use a socket on the back to hold the nut. Getting a socket to fit on is impossible, so you may need to grind one down thinner in the walls like I did. From there it is pretty self explanatory. Replace all the o-rings, give it a clean and put it back together. I hear some of the newer valves have an allen screw both sides, so it will depend on the age of it as I don't know when the change was made, my one is around 10 years old.

Does this work for the slide inflator as well as the button Style?

can you show the photo,maybe we have the suggestion

Back
Top Bottom